Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tiago Coffee Bar & Kitchen on Hollywood Blvd.

I was in Los Angeles last week for an appointment that was just one morning of the week.  I took advantage of the extra days by enjoying some delicious coffees in some of the finest cafés in or on the way to the areas that I happened to be headed.

The first morning we were there, I chose to stop at Tiago Coffee Bar and Kitchen located at 7080 Hollywood Boulevard.  They are located on a corner just a few minutes drive away from Universal Studios Hollywood.  There's some validated parking in the building, but I just parked across the street and paid the meter instead o trying to figure out where the parking entrance is.

I had the Ethiopia Yirgacheffe coffee by Intelligentsia.  It was very good!  It is described "sweet coriander, lemongrass, honey and floral".  I should've taken notes as I was drinking so I could recall what I tasted, but I didn't.  I'm sure it was as they describe.  I know it was bright and delicious!

We also shared a breakfast platter of hotcakes, bacon and eggs.  This is a great spot to visit if you want an actual meal because it has a full kitchen type menu and excellent coffee!  They also serve Handsome Coffee Roasters coffee, but they weren't serving any of that morning so I did not try it there.

I'm sure I'll check this café out again for breakfast and coffee in Hollywood.

Tiago Coffee Bar and Kitchen
7080 Hollywood Boulevard
http://www.tiagocoffee.com/

HTTP://twitter.com/RickNakama

Posted by mobile phone.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice coffee and place to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat It was a great place... but I know there must be many great places that would be similar to this in Osaka. I hope to try those the next time I'm in the area. :)

    ReplyDelete

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.