Friday, April 27, 2007

Lunch - Seasoned & Seared All Beef Hot Dog with Tofu...


My lunch while working on the final touches of my website.

An All Beef Hotdog seared in a black pepper olive oil served with black pepper and kosher salt encrusted tofu paired with home brewed Starbucks Christmas Blend iced americano...

Yeah, I know "Christmas Blend"... I don't really like this blend and I know it's 4 months old (at least). I just received the package of this last week from someone else who didn't really want to drink it! =) Tastes a lot better than when I tasted it at Starbucks!! Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.