Friday, December 18, 2009

@ Fendu Boulangerie: Blueberry Muffin $1.75, Fuji Apple Danish $2, Mango Scone 12/$7.

I think I'm addicted to this French bakery in Manoa! The Mango Scone is light & not crumbly like most scones. It has a hint of sweetness & kind of a buttermilk biscuit resemblance. The Fuji Apple Danish is nice! It's very flaky & light with the apples cubed small so it's easy to take bites from without having chunks of apples oozing & falling out. I really like blueberry muffins. I always seem to order a blueberry muffin from all the other selections available in cafes. This blueberry muffin is very moist & also has a light, fresh texture. It's a tad too sweet for my tastes, but good to pair with my black iced americano. What a great breakfast treat!

I know I haven't posted on my blog in a while... It's my time management kicking in with the wedding last month & now the holidays. I might be trying to keep my blog going with more simple mobile posts like this one.

I've also been updating more frequently & consistently on facebook.com/RickNakama & twitter.com/RickNakama so add me or follow me there too if you aren't! :)

4 comments:

  1. I should try this place the next time I'm home :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat - yes you should... although I'm sure there's dozens of French bakeries of this type in your area anyway. It's just not as common around here as you are aware. I don't know why I'm so addicted to this place. The pizza crust tastes so good that I almost don't care what is on the pizza... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks!! I'll be sure to check them out next time I'm in Manoa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jalna, Yeah please check it out. Let me know if it's just because I've been on a no wheat, dairy, yeast, eggs & a whole bunch of other stuff diet for the previous 5 months that I'm addicted to bread products from this place!!!

    ReplyDelete

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.