Monday, May 21, 2007

Kikaida Event at Shirokiya.

Kikaida!
Kikaida, Hakkaida, Kikaida 01, Robotto Keiji, Waruda?? group photo.5/20/07 Kikaida and his "family" had a special event at Shirokiya. There was an autograph signing by the original actors who played the roles and the characters could be seen strolling the store posing for pictures with fans.

I myself have never really been a Kikaida fan. I have watched it as a child, but I always wished I was watching Kamen Raida- instead. Anyway, we were strolling through the Ala Moana Shopping Center and happened to walk into this even so I took some photos.

Bijinda with Robotto Keiji in the background

Kikaida 01
Kikaida

Kikaida and Hakkaida


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.