Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tired of searching for lunches... even dinners...


www.RickNakama.com Difficult lunchesWell, it's only been about 2-3 weeks of this new no wheat & dairy diet my nutrional medicine Doctor suggest I try until the food allergy tests are available. I've been so frustrated trying to eat (out). I am not saying you should try to be on this diet... I would never want anyone to be stuck on it. Just try to order any meal item at a casual restaurant or fast food place that most people would be buying lunch from during their work day that does not contain any wheat or dairy ingredients. It's virtually impossible. Even when you see a menu item described as what you think should be wheat and dairy free, when it's presented to you you realize you can't even eat it because it has some kind of wheat or dairy in it.

www.RickNakama.com Difficult lunchesThis is what it's come to... I'm too annoyed of paying ridiculous amounts of money ordering food that is basically a simpler food (should be cheap), but usually costs more.

Back to my Japanese basics. I'm just eating tsukemono (prepared pickled vegetables) and rice. I might as well be a vegetarian already. **Edit** Why not add a nice cup of sen-cha...

Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

  1. woah! I don't know how you do it! I can't imagine living off of tsukemono and rice!!
    p.s. did you try your cupcakes cold???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did try my cupcake cold. It was ok... Still couldn't get myself to finish 1 whole cupcake of either recipie 1 or 2. It just doesn't cut it for me.

    ReplyDelete

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.