Monday, March 8, 2010

Delicious Apple Bread!

After I closed up my open house yesterday that was in Upper Makakilo, I went down to visit my friends' home in Kapolei.  I visited to help tune their DeLonghi Magnifica that I gave them last year for their new home. 

They made an attempt to figure it out, but for some reason the display was in another language so they didn't get very far.  Anyway, as soon as it was plugged in when I was there it magically returned to display the universal language, English.  Made my job quite simple!  :)

The house call espresso machine tuning didn't come without payment.  I was compensated with a slice of delicious home baked Apple Bread!  I brought it home and Kelli & I ate it up early this morning for breakfast.  It was delicious & was extremely well paired with my Rwanda Roast Americano!

Thanks for the treat "N"!  =) 

Sent via Nexus One mobile. 
Rick Nakama R GRI 808-382-6761

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.