Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mama Woo's Korean BBQ - 2080 S King Street http://twitpic.com/2s3uce #FB

Another failure of the photo attachments so I'm resending!  :-/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rick Nakama, R GRI" <ricknakama@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 25, 2010 8:11 PM
Subject: Mama Woo&apos;s Korean BBQ - 2080 S King Street #FB
To: "Posterous All" <Post@posterous.com>

I learned the story about Mama Woo's Korean Barbecue by reading http://www.nonstophonolulu.com/blogs/thedailydish/fuud-mama-woos-bar-b-q-in-moiliili/.  As I drove by this new location over the past several weeks, I watched the location, across the Union 76 Gas Station on King Street, turn into Mama Woo's.  I didn't make it in there until tonight, but reading the NonstopHonolulu.com blog about it a couple of weeks ago definitely put it on my list of places to try.

I had one of the specials of the day, the kim chee stew.  Kelli had the meat jun and fried mandoo combo.

We enjoyed all the flavors of the food food.  They offer a choice of white or brown rice and four "vegetable" choices.  I liked all the "vegetable" choices we selected except the tofu, it was a but dry.

It is nice to have another great Korean barbecue take out restaurant in the area.  I am sure that we will be eating there often.  

http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.