Friday, February 18, 2011

http://twitpic.com/3zker7 #ProgressIs this blog replacing my #DeskDiary @Audi


Tweet forwarded by @RickNakama

RickNakama: @johngarcia - #ProgressIs on the last day of the contest, #DeskDiary keeps up the pace for charity win!

Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/RickNakama/status/38670521323233280

What's all this tweeting and retweeting with the #DeskDiary and #ProgressIs hashtags all about?  I'm not so sure how it all started, but I think it had something to do with a commercial that aired for Audi during the Super Bowl. 

Long story short, @JohnGarcia (HTTP://twitter.com/JohnGarcia) made the National Finalist list.  So here we are, the social media community of Hawaii trying our best to win this contest! 

The simplest way to help is to click my original tweet above and retweet it making sure the Twitpic link and both hashtags are in the tweet.  John gets points for each view of the #DeskDiary Twitpic.

RT @JohnGarcia #ProgressIs using social media to give back. H... on Twitpic

What will John win?  Audi will donate $25,000 to a charitable organization of John's choice.  I'm not sure what charities actually qualify, but John asked the community to give suggestions and we all offered suggestions.  Some probably don't fully qualify as a charity but if anything, awareness was spread through social media.

What Hawaii charity do you want John to consider?  Let him know!

By the way, #ProgressIs me being able to substitute my #DeskDiary with a blog that I can create by sending an email from my mobile phone while sitting in my parked car. 

This blog post should hopefully score John some bonus points at the last moment.  I think there are only a couple of hours remaining in this contest.  Let's help John win this thing!!!!

Sent via mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from Posterous by Rick Nakama

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.