Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fruit & Maple Oatmeal from McDonald's

I used a coupon this morning to try the new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal from McDonald's.  It was crazy in the Palolo McDonald's at about 945am this Sunday morning.

The oatmeal is served in a bowl and appears to have all the fresh fruits already mixed into the oatmeal when I received it.  While I love the fresh fruit (mainly apples) in the oatmeal, I think overall it's too sweet for me.  Perhaps it's the maple flavor, but the raisins also taste very sweet.  It also seems to be more fruit than oatmeal.

After eating my oatmeal, I had my fruit & yogurt parfait.  Believe it or not, I think the oatmeal was a little sweeter than the parfait.

I would prefer the oatmeal to be less sweet with more oatmeal.  The maple might even be better if left separately so it can be added to taste. 

http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.