Sunday, August 15, 2010

Enjoyed Desserts Little Oven (@liloven) Last Night & met @TheHawaiiLife.

After having dinner at Bangkok Chef in Manoa last night, we headed straight over to Little Oven because their earlier tweet announced that they would be open between 8-11p last night.  I have tried to stop here several times in the last year or so, but it always seemed to be when they weren't open.  Luckily, I learned the trick is that I need to follow @liloven on Twitter so I can be in the know!

We arrived there at about 840p and the little place was packed, but luckily we were the first group on the waiting list.  After a 10 minute wait for 3 seats to become available at the bar counter, we were seated.  The time passed quickly because I kept myself entertained by carrying on a Twitter conversation with @TheHawaiiLife who was sitting inside eating a bowl of saimin that some other ladies that were also waiting outside were intrigued by.

We had the Chocolatie Chocolate Pudding, Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae and the Cake Trio (Bourbon Chocolate Cake, Lilikoi Chiffon and Pink something) for dessert.  I also had a couple of mugs of their hot & delicious Wailua Coffee.  That also kept me from sleeping throughout the night.

All the desserts were yummy!  I can't wait to go back to try the other desserts like the Blueberry and Peach Cobbler!

http://liloven.com/

Also, it was nice to meet @TheHawaiiLife for the first time in real life!  Check out his website too!  http://thehawaiilife.com/

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
808.382.6761 M
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.