Sunday, August 29, 2010

http://twitpic.com/2jkv5a Just spent the last 10 minutes w/ Camera 360 App @ Dusk.

I've been using this Camera 360 application for Android for the last few weeks.  It has some really cool filters in it to make mobile phone photos a little more interesting.

I took these at about 710p tonight.  They are all within about 3 minutes of each other, but I just played around with where I focused the filter.

I haven't purchased it yet ($3.99) so I've only played with the free application's features.  Since I've been enjoying it so much, I may actually make this my first paid application.

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
808.382.6761 M
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.