Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bale in Hawaii Kai Shopping Center

For today's lunch a few of us from the office went over to Bale.  I go there a few times a month since it is just a few minutes away from our office.

Today I had the Won Ton Noodle Soup.  This noodle dish doesn't come with the white rice noodles.  It is served with the yellow thin noodles.  The broth is also richer than the broth their pho is served with.  I like these noodles and the slightly sweeter flavors of the broth.

Another guy that went with us ordered the Crispy Noodle Chicken.  I don't know what it tasted like, but it looked so massive I just had to take a photo of it!

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.