Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jose's Mexican Cafe and Cantina - Spinach Burrito

Last night we had dinner at Jose's Mexican Cafe and Cantina in Kaimuki.  We eat here every month or so when we're craving for some Mexican food.  The location is convenient for us because they are at 1134 Koko Head Avenue and we are usually able to find free parking on Koko Head Avenue in the evenings.

I was in the mood to try something different last night and I saw the Spinach, Mushroom and Water Chestnuts Burrito ($13.95).  It sounded a little strange for a Mexican dish so I asked the waitress what she thought of it.  Of course she said it was one of her favorites!  I went ahead and ordered it.  It was really delicious!  It actually tasted like Mexican food without any meat.  I liked it because it didn't leave me feeling super bloate like I feel after eating the ground beef burrito or other meaty selections.

Kelli had the Taco Salad with Ground Beef ($11.95).  She orders this quite often and it is a good taco salad. 

I'm looking forward to going to Jose's again for that Spinach Burrito!  Sorry, Jai's Burrito, my other favorite!

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.