Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eggplant Lasagna

Here's my Eggplant Lasagna.
 
I cooked it up with whatever I had left hanging around in the refrigerator.  I just wish I saw the mozzarella cheese in the refrigerator earlier.  I didn't see it until 45 minutes into baking!  I only used some cheddar cheese on the inside layers.  Anyway, when I saw the mozzarella, I threw some on the lasagna and finished off the baking.

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
808.382.6761 M
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

2 comments:

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.