Thursday, September 27, 2007

DIRT & PERSPIRATION flavor soda??!!?


Jones Soda introduces 'dirt,' 'perspiration' flavors
Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle)<-- Read Full Story.


I usually post news about real estate related matters on my other business section of my website. I came across this story in the Puget Sound Business Journal about dirt, perspiration and other odd flavored Jones Sodas. This doesn't have much to do about real estate, but it is very interesting so I posted it here.

Has anyone tried this? I am wondering if I should...

Related Link: Jones Soda Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.