Monday, September 17, 2007

Temporary Kitchenette set-up... Dorm Room Kitchen/Cooking.

I posted and am updating a post about my kitchen renovations. During this time, I have a small basic set-up to continue cooking in the 2nd bedroom/office/living room during the renovation process.
Temporary Kitchenette set-up... Dorm Room Kitchen/Cooking.www.RickNakama.com Temporary Kitchenette set-up... Dorm Room Kitchen/Cooking.

www.RickNakama.com Temporary Kitchenette set-up... Dorm Room Kitchen/Cooking.We were at Home Depot on Saturday night. (Yes! Home Depot! Not a night club, restaurant, etc.) Anyway, there was this 1 "Everstar 3 in 1 Griddle" left on sale for $12.99. It was an open box special. We bought it to add another appliance to the temporary cooking set-up. It has a griddle plate, waffle plate and those triangular smashing ones.
Panini Style Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich

I made this grilled sandwich with my left over chicken salad mixture that I prepared last week.

First I splashed some extra virgin olive oil on the griddle then sprinkled some Italian dried herb mix, garlic powder and black pepper. I rubbed the slices of bread over the mixture. Then I put spread some of the chicken on one side and some cheddar cheese on the bread. Put it together like a sandwich then pressed it in the griddle for about 5 minutes. This is not fancy stuff, but it's fancier than just eating a sandwich on toast.
Grilled Chicken Breast with Curry Fried Rice and Chicken Salad Sandwich Rick NakamaGrilled Chicken Breast with Curry Fried Rice and Chicken Salad Sandwich Rick NakamaGrilled Chicken Breast with Curry Fried Rice and Chicken Salad Sandwich Rick Nakama

Related Links: My Kitchen Renovations, Google "Dorm Room Cooking", Grilled Chicken Breast with Curry Fried Rice and Chicken Salad Sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.