Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Monsaratt Ave Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf


www.RickNakama.com coffee bean and tea leafThis morning I had some time to kill because I wanted to have an appointment at 8am, but the person I'm meeting preferred it to be 9am and we worked it to about 830am. So here I am at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at their new location on Monsaratt. I really wanted this location for my cafe, but I knew I would never be able to afford it. I've been thinking of this corner for years!! Anyway, I tried the Yum Yum Cake (a over-sized Hostess Cupcake Knock-off) and the large dark roast coffee of the day. Of course the coffee is great. The Yum Yum Cake??? hmmm I think I rather buy a pack of Hostess Cupcakes at $2.29 for this.
www.RickNakama.com coffee bean and tea leafIt was covered with a thick fondant type of chocolate that wasn't very tasty. Also, the bottom doesn't even have cake holding the center white stuff in. It's an open bottom.

Off to my meeting.... have a nice day!!
Related Links: Guatemala Fraijanes- Finca Aqua Tibia to Vienna, Sulawesi Grade One Toraja & Rwanda Butare Bourbon, Mexico FTO Oaxaca Pluma - "At City+" & Sumatra Classic Mandheling - "Full City+", Guatemala Fraijanes, Brasil FTO Poco Fundo, 1st Home Roasting Post, Zimbabwe AA -Dandoni Estate Full City + Roast, CoffeeGeek.com, Sweet Maria's Coffee, Sweet Maria's Roasting Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.