Friday, September 28, 2007

Home Coffee Roast Nicaragua Placeras Estate Miel - At City+


www.RickNakama.com Home Coffee Roasting - Sweet Maria's Nicaragua Placeras Estate Miel - At City+ to Full City+ Malt and grain sweetness, beeswax aroma, raw honey, nuts, caramel, medium-heavy body.Nicaragua Placeras Estate Miel.
I roasted this bean to a City+ Roast. This Nicaragua Placeras coffee has a nice scent when brewed. It's described by Sweet Maria's Coffee as "At City+ to Full City+ Malt and grain sweetness, beeswax aroma, raw honey, nuts, caramel, medium-heavy body." My taste buds recognize the "nut" and maybe "malt" is the other flavor I'm noticing along with the medium body. I like this coffee.

Actually, I'm beginning to realize all these home roasted coffees are tasting really good. I'm glad I began this.

Related Links: Guatemala Fraijanes- Finca Aqua Tibia to Vienna, Sulawesi Grade One Toraja & Rwanda Butare Bourbon, Mexico FTO Oaxaca Pluma - "At City+" & Sumatra Classic Mandheling - "Full City+", Guatemala Fraijanes, Brasil FTO Poco Fundo, 1st Home Roasting Post, Zimbabwe AA -Dandoni Estate Full City + Roast, CoffeeGeek.com, Sweet Maria's Coffee, Sweet Maria's Roasting Guide.

2 comments:

  1. hi rick!
    dang-didn't know you were a coffee connoiseur! do you have an all around favorite coffee?
    well, ttyl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry- Yes! I am crazy about my coffee! Thanks for reading about my crazy coffee life blog.

    ReplyDelete

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.