Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update to my kitchen renovation project...


www.RickNakama.com Waikiki Condo Kitchen RenovationYesterday I purchased the flooring tiles and got some lumber, etc. for the new partial height wall. This morning, I made the frame of the wall. The higher part will be hiding the range top and counters of the kitchen from the living room. It will also double as a high bar counter that you can stand or sit at and see out to the ocean and Hilton Hawaiian Village (and their weekly Friday night fireworks.

The "kitchen renovation" label below should bring up all my past posts about my kitchen renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.