Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Honolulu Star-Bulletin June 21, 1937

Here's a photo of a copy of Honolulu Star-Bulletin's June 21, 1937 edition.

I think it's an interesting front page story because it's titled, "Lithography Now One of Hawaii's Modern Industries".  The timing of me finding this stashed away now as the 2 local daily printed newspapers have become one seems like a sign.  It's like it wanted me to publish it in today's "modern" form of media, digital & on the web.

Anyway, I hope my newspaper industry friends enjoy this photo.  Keep up your good work as long as you can!  =)

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
808.382.6761 M
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.