Saturday, May 8, 2010

JJ French Pastry

I had lunch at JJ French Pastry twice this week.  Ordered the same things too (except the dessert).  That Prix Fix $15.95 sets.  The vegetarian pasta w/ Lao sauce & the house pizza w/ green curry sauce.  The desserts we chose a macaroon, honey bee, red velvet & walnut tart. 

Everything was good except I don't care for their iced coffee.  I think it's way too watery, similar to hot drip poured over ice.  That's probably what it is.  I'll stick with the tea or hot coffee the next time.

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
(808)382-6761
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I've been wanting to eat there, but somehow never got the chance yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat the food is tasty and not the same stuff that the other places have. The portions are small enough that you can enjoy a full course meal too!

    @jalna I know. I think the reason why I hardly went there is because of the parking... Luckily I got a parking in the lot on Wednesday and a street metered stall right in front on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.