Friday, May 14, 2010

Pongo's Kitchen Lunches

Early this morning I headed out to the Ko Olina Hillside Villas & Seascape at Makakilo.  On my way back toward the office I stopped by at Pongo's Kitchen again & picked up a few plates for whoever was back in the office.  I did this because the last time I picked up lunch from Pongo's Kitchen & ate in the office everyone was ooohhhing & ahhhhing.

Today I had the chef's recommended grilled pork with the wasabi drizzle!  It was great!  Good recommendation Candace!  The other plates I brought back included mahi mahi w/ capers & lemon sauce, opakapaka w/ spicy drizzle & a roast turkey w/ stuffing!  They all were beautiful even after the 10 mile drive back to Hawaii Kai.  I even got a great deal because I was at Pongo's Kitchen before 10am, in time for the 15% off early bird lunch special!

I've already accumulated a high demand for additional plates the next time I pick up lunch from Pongo's Kitchen.  I wish they were closer to my office. 

They're at:
     414 Mokauea Street
     Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
     HTTP://twitter.com/PongosKitchen
     HTTP://PongosKitchen.net
     808-847-2291

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
Rick Nakama (R) GRI SFR SRES
808.382.6761 M
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.