Monday, October 15, 2007

Blue Angels Air Show in Hawaii


www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii explosion
www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels HawaiiThe Blue Angels Kaneohe Air Show

Saturday was the 1st day for the Blue Angels Air Show. We started the morning off really early with a breakfast at Boots & Kimo in Kailua. We got to Kaneohe Marine Base about 945am. There were lots of other cars driving in at that time. It took about 30 minutes to get to the area where we were to park.

That photo up top is probably the most dramatic photo I was able to capture, considering all I use is my cell phone. They simulated an air extraction followed by a bombing of the area. That was quite a blast!! As you can see, the explosion was huge and the heat wave was felt about 5 seconds after the blast. Amazing!

www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii
www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii
I took many photos and video clips. I thought I would have had some good video clips, but I failed to check my settings!! My phone was set to video without sound!! Those videos look ok, but without sound they are not very exciting! Anyway, since they don't have sound, I didn't bother rushing to host them up on the web.
www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii www.RickNakama.com Blue Angels Hawaii
Click here to see all my pictures.
I'll post a video up shortly... Oh by the way, it took us 2 hours to get out of the parking lot from the area we parked!! That was crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.