Friday, October 26, 2007

Honolulu's Blogging Statistics Rank High!


Honolulu ranks high for blogging
Pacific Business News (Honolulu) Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 11:26 AM HAST

"Honolulu is one of the top cities in the nation for reading and contributing to blogs on the Internet..." <-Read full story.


My work requires me to be keeping up with business news and other economic news in general. I came across this report in Pacific Business News and it's not quite a story for my business side news blog, but I found it appropriate to post here! My entire side is Blogger based. I specifically asked my web developer create my business website to frame my blogs. I have several blogs that are linked as sections to my website and this allows me to update information to my website frequently and quickly. I am contributing to Honolulu ranking 5th in the nation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.