Friday, October 22, 2010

@Michael_Choy here's a couple HK ads I could picture you in. #HIasia (@egg104 @RickyLi99)

A Twitter friend of mine, @Michael_Choy, had a nice hair make over done by another Twitter friend, @egg104, a couple of weeks ago.  After the new hair do, he had a bunch of photos taken by again another Twitter friend/photographer, @RickyLi99.  He posted a nice web portfolio of his photos. 

After seeing the portfolio, I told him that I can imagine him on one of the many billboards in Hong Kong since that was where I was at at that time.  Here are a couple that I think really seems to match him.

HTTP://Twitter.com/RickNakama

Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.