Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toast Box dinner in Hong Kong #HIasia @FB

Last night we stopped for dinner at Toast Box during our walk back to the hotel.  It's one of those places that says no photography so I just had to take some covert photos! ;)

The food was just ok.  Not really anything great, but the atmosphere really is attractive.  The service was terrible.  It seemed like they didn't want to help us.  They also gave me a fork to eat the noodles without offering or asking if I preferred chopsticks.  I had to ask for some after realizing there weren't any at the table. 

It's also connected to a bakery called Bread Talk.  I tried the matcha bread and a matcha pound cake from Bread Talk with my Starbucks coffee one morning.  The pound cake was good, but the bread was really dry.

HTTP://Twitter.com/RickNakama
Sent via Nexus One Mobile.
http://RickNakama.com

Posted via email from ricknakama's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.RickNakama.com
Thanks for your comments. I'll need to screen them first to make sure it's a family friendly comment.

日本語by Google Translate.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
© 2007 RickNakama.com
Use of this site indicates your agreement to our Terms of Service.